Marley started off her summer with a visit from Grandma Wendy, which made it perfect! She began standing all by herself (not holding on to anything) and walking with assistance. We learned she loves swings, "dancing," saying new words (like fish! Well, more like "ish!"), and the old favorites: giggling and clapping. We had one little mishap...Marley lost her first tooth a little too early! It was probably more traumatic for her parents than her, but she won't be having a front tooth until her adult one comes in :( Other than that, what a happy, healthy girl. Here are some pictures:

With Grandma Wendy

The Quirk Ladies: Grandma Wendy, Auntie Hailey and Mama

Fun with Auntie Hailey

Getting messy!


Cute face

Daddy makes me laugh

First Steps

Hanging with Uncle Terry and my friend Presley

I LOVE bath time!

Reading my new favorite book, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar," with Mommy. I like putting my finger in the holes
Precious child
I woke up early one morning and got bored so I started reading a book. Then I decided I was too tired and went back to sleep. This is how Mommy and Daddy found me!
1 comment:
how precious...what a shot of her asleep on the book and the pictures with you and Heidi. I look forward to meeting her.
Post a Comment