Monday, September 15, 2008

Cabin, Here We Come!

Marley's first trip to the cabin was fantastic! We delayed a little because of the fires, but that just meant we got to spend more time with Grandma and Grandpa Martin.

Grandma Sara Lee taking good care of me. She's funny!

Grandpa Glenn helping me slide down the slide. I was cracking up!

I put the "Joy" in Marley Joy!

I am a water baby for sure! This is at the pool of the hotel where we stayed while waiting for the smoke to clear near the cabin.

I love books, and my Mommy loves to read them to me.

I spent a lot of time in the "gated community" but my friend Bridget and Daddy kept me entertained.

Ok, have you seen how tall the trees are? This was my first attempt to see the top of a really big one!

I'm walking much better, and Grandpa helps me

The Equitz/Quirk trip to the creek. There was lots of rock throwing and dog splashing.

Happy Fourth of July! All I need is a broom and a hoolahoop to be happy.

My first taste of homemade peach ice cream...MMMMM!

Goofy Girl

My first steps all by myself. Can you see how excited I am?!

How about how excited mommy is?

1 comment:

Anne Spencer said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures and adventures with Marley Joy. She is growing up so quickly and see both you and Heidi in her. Give her a hug for me.
Love you guys, Shannon