Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Firsts

Marley is officially 4 weeks old! So much growth and change has happened, it is amazing. Thank you Jesus for continued health and joy! She is now sleeping a 5-6 hour stretch each night followed by 2 more. She is a delight. Here are some updated pictures:

Auntie Ajja came to visit us, and Marley thought she was just great! It must be her relaxing Hawaiian vibe.

Grandma, this outfit and these socks are far too big for me! You need to wait!

This is my "I'm awake and curious" face

Daddy sure makes a nice pillow. He must be watching Agassi.

Marley and Presley hanging out in the back seat while Heidi and Kathleen have an "outing"

First Bath! We didn't like this too much at first, but by the third night of baths, they have become one of our favorite things!

I took this picture to remember how little she looks in her carrier. One day she is going to fill it!

This is Joiya Szolomayer doing a great job holding Marley

Marley just loves hanging out in the Baby Bjorn. We took a 30 minute walk around the neighborhood with her in this and she was relaxed and taking in all the sights.

"I sure am curious!"

4 comments:

Bodie said...

I love my kiddo!

Anonymous said...

I love Bodie's kiddo!

meagan gentry said...

Thank you for the picture in the mail! My jaw dropped to the ground! She is an angel! Congratulations to the both of you. God Bless You. I can't wait to come meet little Marley Joy. :)

Anonymous said...

plez update your blog