Thank you to those of you who have posted comments after visiting the blog.
If you come, please leave us a comment! They are like water to the soul....
We sure miss our co-workers! Where are you? Adele? Tom? Rhonda? We would sure love to hear from you!
Gotta go, internet going to run out.
B
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
hi guys - I am a latecomer - just learned about this marvelous thing - thanks for letting us all be a part of your experience :) Can't wait to see/hear more!!!
blessings,
megan
Howdy - this is dear old dad (Glenn) Jerusalem must be really something in person. So many things have happened there . . .There is a publication I have which locates the original walls and subsequent rebuilds including the curve in the wall. I wonder if re-entry into the Sanctum Sanctorum will happen about the same time as amagedon!
Love
Dad
3/12/06 11:22 am
I'm glad that things are going well and you are formingn new friendships.
Bodie, thanks so much for including me in your too cool adventure. I try to check in every now & then and look forward to your next posting. Wishing you and Heidi the absolute best that a life changing trip can offer.
Thinking of you from Carlsbad . . . .
Boone
Hi Bodie and Heidi,
I haven't commented yet, but I've been reading everything. It sounds like an amazing trip! It blows my mind that you are actually walking around the places that I've only heard of in the Bible.
All's well on the home front. I congratulate Katie every time she loudly announces her triumphal asscent of the couch.
Also, I'm winning the war with the crickets who are trying to invade the kitchen.
Take care!
Julie
Julie! You rock!
We forgot to mention the crickets.
Oh by the way...Happy Birthday from like a week ago!
We are terrible human beings!
We love you!
You are amazing for sharing this story with all of us. I have been on for a few days keeping up with you. I love each new adventure you take me on. I have passed you on to many of my friends too. Keep soaking up Jesus and passing his history on to us!
Lee Anne
Post a Comment