Ok guys, we gave you a prime picture for a contest and were sad at the lack of response... until Dylan rode in on his triumphant horse of comedy and blew us away!
Dylan, you rock. Thanks for cracking us up!
Dylan's response:
bodie (in his stylish hat) is portraying how God is bigger than the boogie man, and is failing miserably. Also heidi is cooling bodie down because he has a self-heating meal in his pocket and its stuck!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Well, I finally thought of something funny (although not very); unfortunately too late for the contest. Ahh diddums. I am happy to be usurped by the brilliant Dylan, however. 'The Sad-Eyed Dylan of the Plains' I call him. Oh wait, that's Conor Oberst. Anyway, I still posted it. It was great to talk with you the other night Messy, even if I was in a funny mood (sorry about that). I blame the shish kabobs. I love you, I miss you, I think of you often. It have enjoyed journeying along with you; albeit virtually. I look forward to your return.
So what was this secret message we all had to decode? Unfortunately not ALL of us speak Jerusalem-Desert-Posing.
Hails
Amen, Hailey.
What's that so secret message that we had to decipher?
Thanks for sharing so much and looking forward to seeing you in person to hear more stories,etc.
Shanns
Thank you, thank you. I have to thank many of people especially my mom because she is the one who gave me life, and my creative geniusness. Also I need to thank my science teacher for giving me the idea of the self heating meal. another person i need to thank is God for being bigger than the boogie man.
I just couldn't get past the one that looks like a backwards "F." Quite challenging indeed.
Post a Comment