Chronicling our Once in a Lifetime trip to Israel with Chuck and Nancy Missler in March 2006, as well as life as it has unfolded from then on. Truly we are blessed.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Caption Contest #2
Let's see what ya got.
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi You Guys, it's Leah! What a wonderful experience you two are having! I love the photos! You two look amazing, so in love! Thank you for showing us what it looks like over there, just amazing. We can feel your energy and I can't wait to see what's next! Be safe, and I'll talk to you both soon! Love, Leah
If this stone killer penguin was a real killer penguin, it would certainly injure my cerebellum.
Matthew Minegar
Looks like you guys are having a good time. That's cool! Hey, the previous sentence isn't part of the caption, neither is this one. Just the one about stone and real killer penguins.
I wish to protest this week's contest. I didn't realize that it was open to comedic gods like Matthew Minegar. I wouldn't have even wasted my time if I'd known he was going to be allowed to post something of this magnitude.
Heidi: "Kiss me you sassy, stoic abstract penguin statue! I've just eaten fried fish heads and now I truly know that we have a cosmic connection that extends far beyond any of my previous notions. It's the fish that binds us! Search your heart, you strappingly gorgeous penguin, you know it to be true. Smell the fish breath! Kiss me you fool of a flightless bird replica! Kiss me!
The penguin: (sadly, the penguin in this case, however fortunate it is to have such an admirer, is unable to comment. He's actually unable to do anything. He's a statue. We shouldn't even refer to it as "he." How truly ironic — that's why this is in parentheses)
We started this blog for those interested in our two week trip to Israel. It was such a great experience, that we decided to continue chronicling life in this way. We hope you enjoy!
13 comments:
Hi You Guys, it's Leah! What a wonderful experience you two are having! I love the photos! You two look amazing, so in love! Thank you for showing us what it looks like over there, just amazing. We can feel your energy and I can't wait to see what's next! Be safe, and I'll talk to you both soon!
Love, Leah
Do you know Jesus?
Heidi: "I can't believe the things I'll do to get a laugh from our readers."
Bird Statue: "Life is good!!!
(even if I do lack eyeballs.)"
-Dano
The key to meeting the locals when you travel is to just be friendly.
Heidi: "Who's a pretty bird?"
statue: in his head "who is this crazy chick?"
"Geez, this is the biggest zit I've ever popped - and why on earth has it formed on this rocky beach?"
I know, I know, it's gross.....
Jeff says:
Heidi's thinking, "No way! Chance of a lifetime! I always wanted to get cuddly with Casper, the Friendly Ghost."
Bodie's thinking, "Okay, I just need to hide her pills, once and for all...
Hey! One more move and I call the Ghostbusters, Mr. Shady!"
Heidi: "I simply must find out what's inside this ginormous white stone russian doll!"
Bodie (off-camera): "Heidi, it's a fool's errand! It's just more dolls!!!"
If this stone killer penguin was a real killer penguin, it would certainly injure my cerebellum.
Matthew Minegar
Looks like you guys are having a good time. That's cool! Hey, the previous sentence isn't part of the caption, neither is this one. Just the one about stone and real killer penguins.
I wish to protest this week's contest. I didn't realize that it was open to comedic gods like Matthew Minegar. I wouldn't have even wasted my time if I'd known he was going to be allowed to post something of this magnitude.
-Dano
Heidi: "Kiss me you sassy, stoic abstract penguin statue! I've just eaten fried fish heads and now I truly know that we have a cosmic connection that extends far beyond any of my previous notions. It's the fish that binds us! Search your heart, you strappingly gorgeous penguin, you know it to be true. Smell the fish breath! Kiss me you fool of a flightless bird replica! Kiss me!
The penguin: (sadly, the penguin in this case, however fortunate it is to have such an admirer, is unable to comment. He's actually unable to do anything. He's a statue. We shouldn't even refer to it as "he." How truly ironic — that's why this is in parentheses)
hiedi is sayin "sorry i set your nose on fire mr. panguin, here let me blow it out.
-Dylan Prosser
here is my comment again all spelling errors fixed**
heidi is sayin "sorry i set your nose on fire mr. penguin, here let me blow it out.
-Dylan Prosser
Post a Comment